Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Secret Agent Man

I have been super busy directing VBS this week.  It's Lifeway's D3 which is spy themed.  I was fortunate to have some posts already scheduled on here otherwise you wouldn't have heard from me!  

A couple pictures of my cutie in our helicopter prop.  In case you think he is super cooperative, we had to play peek-a-boo with him the entire time, and these were the random shots out of about 50 that turned out well. ;)



Love the random prissiness.


I have a fun new Picsart app that helps me make fun collages.  You might start seeing some fun things start turning up.


We have Family Fun Night tonight.  Busy day ahead.  

2 comments:

  1. You do get some great shots of him - - - and most photographers have to take bunches to get a few keepers. He really has had a good time at VBS this week. His teachers are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun (and adorable) photos!! Glad he is enjoying VBS!

    ReplyDelete