Friday, June 20, 2014

Disney (Day 4)

We had a day of rest back at the resort planned.    Benjamin helped me clean up after his breakfast needed cleaning up by the carpet sweeper.

We admired the view of the parking lot.

Took in some fluids.


And then Benjamin and I set off for the playground.  







It was going to rain soon, and the condo was about halfway around the circle at Bonnet Creek.  We moseyed back towards our building.

Note the impending rain clouds...


There is our building.


Benjamin took in some Bubble Guppies.


We played some puzzles and other things.
 

I began work on patching a sweater.  Still haven't finished that thing.


The night view from our room.



It was still fall break for me that week.  There was a little more cuteness experienced at home.
























2 comments:

  1. He has grown so much - - -even since then. I was looking at some of his baby pictures the other day and decided he is MUCH cuter now with hair and teeth than he was bald-headed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That child is so cute!! His smile is infectious - I just want to hug him. Thanks for sharing the photos and making me smile!

    ReplyDelete