Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband and also my own Daddy!
Benjamin made Josh a hand print craft for Father's Day...with a little help from me.
Note, when making any craft that you plan to frame, keep in mind not to write your text on the very edge due to frame overhang! Oops. Also, if you notice, I nearly forgot draw the hook in the picture. Kind of important since it says, "Hooked on Daddy." I had to take it out of the frame and draw it. :)
Noting the date today...Benjamin will be 2 years old in just one month. Where has time gone?


That is such a cute craft project!! I'm sure Benjamin's dad loves it!
ReplyDeleteIt is a very cute craft and I like that you put a moveable eye on it and then framed it. I'm so thankful we were able to be together today with you all and Joshua's extended family.
ReplyDelete